[CLOSED] WIN AN ULTIMATE MAN CAVE ADDITION
Beer Bowser Winner
- John F.
Dart Board Winners
- Trent S.
- Dave H.
- Dane H.
- Karl M.
- Nathan A.
- Agustin Jr. C.
- Jake M.
- Jeremy B.
- David H.
- Corey S.
- Aaron B.
- Mark M.
- Ryan B.
- Josh V.
- Brett P.
- Dwayne A.
- Calvin K.
- Jessy M.
- Adam L.
- Garrett C.
- Pete W.
- Kyle W.
- Darren F.
- Daniel H.
- Keegan Y.
- Aidan W.
- Travis O.
- Karl S.
- Colin H.
- Telly H.
- Pyramid V.
- Peter H.
- Corys M.
- Michael W.
- Michael K.
- Andrew S.
- Jonathan M.
- Ian L.
- Kevin P.
- Mark C.
- Ben S.
- Gil S.
- Brodie N.
- Richard B.
- les C.
- Sandy N.
- Walter V.
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter is Techtronic Industries New Zealand Ltd, of 274 Church Street, Penrose AUCKLAND 1061, New Zealand (Promoter) phone 0800 645 928.
Entry into the Competition
- Entry into the Competition is open to New Zealand citizens and New Zealand residents who are 18 years or older.
- The Competition commences 7:00am (NZST) Wednesday, 1st May 2019 and concludes 11:59pm (NZST) Sunday, 30th June 2019 (Closing Date) (the Promotional Period).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, undertake and/or complete the following:
- Spend $150 or more on any Milwaukee products in one transaction during the promotional period at any authorised retailer.
- The items must be paid for in full and accounts with dealers or retailers cannot be in arrears or default.
- Entry into the Competition is only through online entry form as set out below.
- Entrants are responsible for any expenses they incur in entering the competition.
- Visit www.milwaukeetool.co.nz and complete the entry form online.
- Multiple entries are accepted per person on a per transaction basis when they meet the spend criteria of $150 or more. $300 or more spend will equal 2 entries and $450 or more spend will equal 3 entries and so on.
- Entries must be received by 11.59pm (NZST) Sunday, 30th June 2019. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant. Entries must be received by the Closing Date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and each of their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
- Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Gambling Act 2003. The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
Determining the Winner of the Prize Pack
- The prize draw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350 on Wednesday, 3rd July 2019. Winners will be notified in within two weeks of the draw by a phone call. Winners will be awarded the price within 8 weeks of the prize draw.
- The prize will be 1 (one) Milwaukee Branded Beer Bowser Fridge valued at RRP $5,000 approx. or 1 (one) out of 50 (Fifty) Milwaukee Dart Boards, each valued at RRP $300 approx.
- There will be a total of 51 winners.
- Subject to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, should any prize be unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw will take place in the presence of an independent witness on 15th July 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. Winners will be notified via a phone call.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Prize Pack will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
- If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
- Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in clause 7.
- In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available and it deems appropriate (at its sole discretion), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, Subject to the approval of any Gaming Authorities.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Techtronic Industries New Zealand Ltd and any of its related companies, employees, agents and resellers will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, injury, cost or expense (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) sustained in connection with this promotion including entrants entering into the promotion or accepting a prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person.
Collection of Information
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.